tisdag 5 februari 2019

Mentorstid 5/2

Mentorstiden innehöll följande:
  • Ta chansen att delta i ”lovskolan” under sportlovet
    • Lovskolan pågår under måndag till onsdag och det är drop-in mellan 9.00-13.00. Du behöver inte ha en F-varning i något ämne för att delta utan det är en möjlighet att under lugna och trevliga former få hjälp med dina studier. 
    • För dig som går i årskurs tre är detta ett utmärkt tillfälle att arbeta med ditt gymnasiearbete om du är medveten om att du inte klarar tidsschemat. Kom ihåg! för att få en gymnasieexamen måste du ha presterat ett godkänt gymnasiearbete.
    • Tid: måndag, tisdag och onsdag kl 9.00-13.00
    • Plats: B108-109
  • Frånvaro
  • Läxor/Prov BET16
  • Utvecklingssamtal 20/3
  • Elever vill skugga BET16 på torsdag, vem tar sig an uppdraget? Anna. 09:20
  • Vinnare bidrag av januari månads utmaning - skriv en vårdikt. 
As the brink of dawn caresses my skin with the warm light
I think of your gentle touch my sweet spring lady
While I am behind the computer screen with bloodshot eyes
I think of the sleepless nights without you my sweet spring lady

The clock turns six, alarms goes off
Yet another night without your touch
Yet another night where I wish it was the weekend
I stand up, practically sleepwalking to brush my teeth

The clock turns seven and I’m out the door
The flowers grow faster than my walk
The flowers smell of daisies
Reminds me of you, my sweet spring lady

The bus is as green as the grass, *blipp*
While the tires roll I feel the exhaust sinking in
Shutting my eyes for but a moment
The blue oceans that are your eyes
The sweet taste of sugar from your lips

Next stop Disponentgatan
As the bus stops I wake up
I get out of the bus and feel spring warm my body
As the school comes close, I put on tunes

Here I am, standing in front
The old, majestic buildings I am proud to call my school, Pauliskolan
Where you can learn all about society and politics, science and technology
The school that is working to make one school out of two

As I walk up the four floors
I look out and see everyone meet and greet each other
I see the light shine bright on my face
I can finally shake off the cold winter

As I get to the top floor I see my classmates
A nice batch of “gott och blandat” waiting for the English teacher to arrive
This is one morning made by multiple
This is the morning of TE17TE/INb

  • Påminnelse om 100-dagars fest. 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar